How to Detect You are dating an Toxic & Abusive Person
Most people have had experienced some form of emotional, verbal, mental or physical abuse
If you've never been involved with a sociopath, cunning, pathological lying, narcissistic, abusive partner, you may not know what you're dealing with.
You can be in an emotionally abusive relationship with a boyfriend or girlfriend, husband or wife, male or female friend, family member, boss or co-worker.
An abuser's goal is to affect and control the emotions and the behavior of his victim by attacking & chipping away your confidence, self-esteem & your emotional peace with his/her lying, blaming, accusing, and denial etc.
They push you to the edge using fear, intimidation, instability, deception, sarcasm, battering and unpredictability, till you cannot longer control your emotions & blow your top.
This will give your abuser enough ammunition to blame you in future. It could that He/she is using all these tactics for months & you only use one word in anger & then you become person wholly responsible fort all the wrongs in Hi/her life & the relationship.
Check if you are experiencing any of the following signs, behaviors, actions or words. If you are then your partner is definitely an abusive person & you should get out of this relationship immediately.
One study show one in three people are in an abusive relationship & they don't realize it.
- 1.Throwing tantrums
- 6.Giving you silent treatment
- 7.Refusing to listen to you
- 8.Changing topics when get caught lying
- 11.Making up stories
- 12.Yelling for no reasons
- 13.Abusing emotionally by flooding through texts, messages or verbally you with your mistakes & their greatness
- 14.Punishing you by maligning you
- 15.Emotional blackmail
- 16.Draining your energy
- 17.Making you every important or occasion to be especially nasty
- 18.Contradicting proving you are wrong
- 19.Trying to prove that He/she is the best person & you are the worst
- 20.Using what your shared in good faith against you
- 21.Using your family, friend to malign you & attack you
- 22.Taking your sincere normal conversational statements & twisting them into something sinister
- 23.Taking your innocent jokes personally
- 24.Never accepting that he/she is torturing abusing you
- 25.Many times these people are so good that they fool their therapist or counselor & make look like a villain if you happen to take them there
- 26.Ridiculing your caring actions or ignoring them to totally
- 27.Making you crazy by stonewalling, confusing, forgetting & making you
- 28.Judging & criticizing you all the time
- 29.Never taking any responsibility for their actions
- 30.Challenging you to prove him/her wrong by having public debate but always avoiding
- 31.Not honoring their promises, they always break their words
- 32.Physically violating you by pushing etc
- 33.Trying to scare you constantly
- 34.Sulking, banging door and stomping out of house
- 35.Making such shouting match that you become totally confused about yourself]
- 36.They will never answer a direct question. But to make you feel bad they may answer with a question
- 37.Using 100 abusive words but if you use even one after their 1000s, then you are the scum
- 38.Constant name calling
- 39.Then when they see you slipping away, they come back & show how they love to sink their fangs even deeper, if you respond kindly